Cincinnati Enquirer - Sunday paper only

My Sunday papers have been missed date are: 11-18 and 11-25

Product or Service Mentioned: Cincinnati Enquirer Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 25.

Cincinnati Enquirer - I want to cancel my subscription

I want to cancel my subscription. I am not angry or upset.

I just don't have the money to pay for this service. I don't know who to call

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 20.

Cincinnati Enquirer - Delivery issues

Style and Design

In the past year we have had numerous delivery issues, paper is soaking wet, shredded or just not delivered. I have called, the majority of time I can not get through to anyone and I'm asked to call back when someone is there during normal business hours.

When I call back I'm put on hold and told that I will be called back, never happens. I didn't get the paper in October for eleven days, called every day. Now it's November and for 16 days no paper. We received it yesterday but it was half out of the sheath and sopping wet.

My payment has not been fixed, I'm being charged for not getting a paper. This is rediculous , I want my payment Bullshit fixed to where I am paying for what papers that were delivered.

I want to discontinue my subscription with the Cincinnati Enquire, delivery sucks!!!! Bullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Cincinnati Enquirer Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16.

Cincinnati Enquirer - Missing coupon packet (smart source)

4.7
Style and Design

We have home delivery, the TV Guide is never included therefore we purchase another Enquirer. No problem.

In yesterdays home delivery there were two coupon packets. they were loaded with coupons.I purchased 9 papers at Krogers in Florence only to be disappointed that the (smart source) was not included. Two other ads were not included with the store purchased papers. ULTA beauty and Kohl's.

They pay for these ads to be included for Enquirer readers. Please could our regular carrier for Kroger's deliver the missing 9 smart source to Kroger's customer service desk attention Cindy Bowlds?

I am 71 years old and retired , every little savings helps even when I spend extra for the coupons. Thank you for looking into this issue.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 12.